Kenya Geographic™ is a TRA-recognised online travel marketplace with a unique homegrown concept designed to connect hotels, holiday homes, tour providers and car rental businesses with the right travel buyers at the right time.
One of the ways we can build the connections for you is through SafariQuest™, our booking engine similar to Booking.com, but exclusively built for Kenya. Our engine enables you to list your travel inventory and receive direct bookings. Because SafariQuest™ will only list travel businesses in Kenya, you get amplified visibility while giving your brand global exposure.
We are in the exciting phase of building our B2B partnerships with industry players to develop that inventory. For this reason, we invite you to be part of this bold journey to establish an indigenous online travel experience we can proudly call Kenyan.
SafariQuest™ runs on a straightforward peer-reviewed revenue model. We charge a monthly subscription which comes in three flavours based on the number of listings plus a 10% commission for every booking made through the engine. For instance, our DUMA Package going for $150 per month allows you to list up to 10 properties.
Your subscription-based sign-up will give you USD 300 worth of marketing value every month which provides you with:
- Access to a direct B2C market of over 15,000 interested travel buyers who have signed up to receive travel deals on our exclusive Wasafiri Club™ community on LinkedIn, Facebook, Telegram, and our Kenya Geographic Magazine™.
- Complimentary advertising on our EneaViral™ Display Banner Ad engine. You will get between one and five banner ads monthly depending on your package. You can choose between the Medium Rectangle (300 By 250), Half Page (300 By 600), or Billboard (970 By 250) size. Should you need some creativity infused into your artwork, the CreativeQuest™ team is on standby to light up your creatives at a small fee.
- Powerful business insights, including our TravelStats™ White Papers. to help with your data-driven decisions. Full reports will be available for purchase on The TravelHive™, our online travel shop, later in the year.
- Valuable Customer Generated Content (CGC) from guest reviews which increases repeat business.
- Top Search Engine positions for your SafariQuest™ profile. Our “SafariQuest Partner” keyphrase has enjoyed the number one position on Bing and Google for over four months.
- First priority consideration to our annual Voyagers’ Awards™ ceremony which will celebrate the best of the best in the Kenya tourism industry.
- Highest industry security backed by 256-Bit SSL/TLS encryption. Strategic partnerships with Pesapal™ and Paypal™ come with PCI-DSS Level 1 certification and PCI-PIN compliance. These provide an extra level of security you can be confident transacting through.
How to Join
- Register and verify your SafariQuest™ Partner account and add a subscription package.
- Build and publish your profile.
- Get bookings.